Please watch to be inspired by these connections of love and support across religious, political and ethnic lines that previously separated. How can YOU use social media in these ways?
Given all the controversy in recent times about social action via social media, here is a very interesting initiative.
It seems like a great idea to me –
Especially as this is the response –
Here is an interesting newspaper article about this phenomenon –
And many thanks to Talesfromthelou for posting this in the first place –
- An Attempt to Prevent War: “Israel Loves Iran” (takefiveblog.org)
- The Future of Blogging (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Israel Loves Iran: a peace movement is born in Tel Aviv (newstatesman.com)
- Iran Israel – Iranians We Love You (sunnyromy.wordpress.com)
- Love Is… (godslovevisible.com)
- Ten ways Israel loves Palestine (altahrir.wordpress.com)